Thus, 34.7 trillion soums are to be allocated to finance the social sphere.
In the parameters of the budget for 2018, funds are provided for the implementation of the adopted state programs, for which it is proposed to send more than 8.5 trillion soums. In particular, on:
• construction of 14 objects, reconstruction of 256 objects, overhaul of 157 objects and equipping preschool educational institutions within the framework of the Program for the Further Improvement of the Preschool Education System for
2017-2021 envisages 815 billion soums, or almost 3 times more than in 2017, including 193 billion soums - due to the borrowed funds of international financial institutions;
• development of the material-technical base of 48 higher educational institutions is envisaged to allocate 559.1 billion soums, or 1.5 times more than in 2017;
• construction, reconstruction and major repairs of 296 medical institutions provided for by the State Program and instructions of the President - 753.6 billion soums;
• increasing the availability of health care facilities, primarily family clinics, emergency and ambulance facilities, with medicines and medical products, with an increase in expenditures for these purposes by 2.5 times more than was envisaged in the parameters of 2017, or 915.4 billion soums;
• retooling with the necessary screening diagnostic and medical equipment of medical institutions, primarily rural medical stations (RMS) and polyclinics -
50 billion soums.
Expenses for housing and communal services will amount to 228.6 billion soums, including 47.2 billion soums for improvement of territories adjacent to multi-storey apartment houses, 22.4 million soums for repair and replacement of elevator equipment in multi-storey housing stock billion soums.
For the implementation of the Program for the Improvement of the System of Collection, Storage, Utilization and Processing of Solid Household Waste for 2017-2021 through the newly formed "Toza hudud" state unitary enterprises will be allocated 163.2 billion soums.
To implement the program for the development and modernization of drinking water supply and sanitation systems at the expense of the Clean Drinking Water Fund, funds amounting to 584.7 billion soums are provided.
At the same time, it is planned to channel funds to transport and communication projects - 469.2 billion soums and implementation of programs for the development of social infrastructure in the regions of the republic - 568.6 billion soums.