In accordance with the April 28, 2015 Presidential Decree “On measures to increase the proportion and value of private property in the economy” in order to promote attraction of foreign investments, dramatically increasing the level and the role of private property in the national economy due to the deepening of the privatization processes, Joint-Stock Company “Fargonaazot” plans to sell 48.05% of the Government package of shares to private investors.
“Farg’onaazot” was founded in 1962. The first ammonium production line was built in 1964 and the enterprise started operating according to its full technological design.
In 2005, the enterprise was transformed into Open Joint Stock Company “Farg’onaazot” with a subsequent change into “Farg’onaazot” Joint Stock Company in 2014.
Superior body: The “O’zkimyosanoat” Joint Stock Company.
Main type of activity: production of mineral fertilizers, defoliants and cellulose acetates (for the manufacture of acetate fibers and acetate yarn).
The structure of assets as of January 1, 2016:
- share of Government ownership – 74.65%;
- share of “O’zkimyosanoat” JSC – 24.39%;
- other shareholders – 0.96%.
The authorized capital of the company is US$ 30,385,780 divided into 33,748,393 shares with par value of US$ 0.90, including 33,425,629 ordinary and 322,764 preferential shares.
Among them: the share of “O’zkimyosanoat” JSC (24.39%) – 8 230 524 pieces of ordinary shares; the share of the State Unitary Enterprise (SUE) “Davlataktivlariniboshqarishmarkazi” (74,65%) – 25 195 105 pieces of ordinary share. Other shareholders (0.96%) – 322 764 pieces of preference shares.
The number of shareholders registered in the registrar makes up 5172, among them six legal entities.
Indicators of the investment project’s efficiency attractiveness:
- Net present value (NPV) of the project income - $ 132.7.
- Profitability index (PI) or profitability level – 3.3;
- Internal rate of return (IRR) of the project - 28.4%;
Financial indicators during the project implementation period:
- Net revenue from sales - $2,559.2 million.
- Cost of sales - $1,697.9 million.
- Gross profit - $861.3 million.
- Expenses of the period - $492.3 million.
- Expenditures on financial operations - $31.8 million.
- Profit before income taxes - $337.2 million.
- Income tax, other taxes and fees from the profit - $39.4 million.
- Net profit - $297.8 million.
Project implementation results:
- annual ammonia production growth by 50,000 tons, that of carbamide – by 30,000 tons, ammonia nitrite – by 62,000 tons, nitric acid – by 50,000 tons;
- additional currency earnings – $443.7 million.
Address: 222 Sanoat Street, City of Fergana, Fergana Region, Uzbekistan 150108
Phone: 242-59-95. Fax: 241-04-02.