ru en ўз
1 USD = 8093  
1 EUR = 9531.94  
1 RUB = 136.86  
ru en ўз
Home / Business / Center of a Radio Communication, Broadcasting and ...

Center of a Radio Communication, Broadcasting and Television Becomes the Sole Owner of UMS

The Russian mobile phone operator MTS has sold its shares in the Universal Mobile Systems JV (Uzbekistan) to the Center of a Radio Communication, Broadcasting and Television.

Prior to the transaction of purchase, 50.01 percent of shares of the UMS mobile operator were owned by the Russian MTS, the remaining shares (49.99 per cent) were owned by the of the Center of a Radio Communication, Broadcasting and Television.

To date, 100 per cent of shares of UMS belong to the Center of a Radio Communication, Broadcasting and Television.

Andrei Smelkov, MTS Vice-President for Foreign Subsidiaries, explained the sale of shares in a number of business reasons and other circumstances.

UMS management representatives stated that the operator would continue its activities (the company has a license to provide cellular services until 2029) and will continue to implement its long-term strategy of development in all directions.

  • Комментарии отсутствуют

Sign in to be able to post a comment.


Subscribe to our newsletter Keep up to date with all the news