The tender is open for certified foreign and domestic firms and organizations, including small businesses, which are experienced in the IC repair and maintenance, IC manufacturers, or their authorized service centers.
1. Name and address of the working body of Interdepartmental Tender Commission:
The State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Address: 3, Uzbekistan Avenue, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, 100003
Phone: (+998 71) 120-76-00, (+998 71) 120-76-10,
fax (+998 71) 120-76-41. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Terms of payment and the maximum price for bidding services are listed in the tender documentation.
3. Terms of delivery of spare parts, units and modules for the repair of IC (according to Incoterms-2010):
- for domestic suppliers: DDP-Tashkent,
- for foreign providers: CIP-Tashkent.
4. Date of delivery is specified in tender documents.
5. Prior to the tender, the Interdepartmental Tender Commission will hold a qualifying selection of bidders for participation in the tender.
6. The cost of tender documents is 100 (one hundred US dollars). The domestic participants pay in Uzbek soums at the rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment.
Bank details for payment for tender documents:
in US dollars:
Beneficiary name: State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Beneficiary address: 3, Uzbekistan avenue, Tashkent, 100003, Uzbekistan
Beneficiary Bank: National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
101, Amir Temur street, 100084, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Beneficiary account: 21506840800447939002
SWIFT: NBFAUZ 2X In Uzbek soums:
Beneficiary: State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Name of Bank: The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent
Beneficiary Account: 21506000400447939004
МФО (soft code): 00014
7. The amount of the deposit (guarantee of tender offer) is specified in tender documents.
8. The procedure of making a deposit (guarantee of the tender offer), bank details for paying tender documents and the deposit are specified in tender documents.
9. The deadline for bids is 15:00 Tashkent time on November 7, 2016. Bids are received at the following address: 3, Uzbekistan avenue, Tashkent city, 100003, Uzbekistan. Contact phones: (+998 71) 120-76-00, (+998 71) 120-76-10, fax; (+998 71) 120-76-41.