1. №DBQ-2016/1 ‘Procurement of surveillance equipment’;
2. №DBQ-2016/2 ‘Procurement of uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and telecommunication cabinets for video surveillance’.
The tender is open for foreign firms and organizations, domestic manufacturers (suppliers), including small businesses, which meet the terms of the tender, are experienced in the delivery of corresponding lot of tendered products, are manufacturers of the products offered, or their authorized suppliers.
1. Name and address of the working body of Interdepartmental Tender Commission:
The State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Address: 3, Uzbekistan Avenue, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan, 100003
Phone: (+998 71) 120-76-00, (+998 71) 120-76-10,
fax (+998 71) 120-76-41. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Terms of payment and the maximum price for goods are listed in the tender documentation.
3. Terms of delivery (according to Incoterms-2010):
- for domestic suppliers: DDP-Tashkent,
- for foreign providers: CIP-Tashkent.
4. Date of delivery is specified in tender documents.
5. Prior to the tender, the Interdepartmental Tender Commission will hold a qualifying selection of bidders for participation in the tender.
6. The cost of tender documents is 300 (three hundred US dollars) for each tender. The domestic participants pay in Uzbek soums at the rate of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the day of payment.
Bank details for payment for tender documents:
in US dollars:
Beneficiary name: State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Beneficiary address: 3, Uzbekistan avenue, Tashkent city, 100003, Uzbekistan
Beneficiary Bank: National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
100084, The Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Amir Temur street, 101
Beneficiary account: 21506840800447939002
SWIFT: NBFAUZ 2X in Uzbek soums:
Beneficiary: State Customs Committee of
the Republic of Uzbekistan
Name of Bank: The Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Tashkent
Beneficiary Account: 21506000400447939004
МФО (soft code): 00014
7. The amount of the deposit (guarantee of tender offer) is specified in tender documents.
8. The procedure of making a deposit (guarantee of the tender offer) and bank details for the deposit are specified in tender documents.
9. The deadline for bids is 15:00 Tashkent time on November 7, 2016. Bids are received at the following address: 3, Uzbekistan avenue, Tashkent city, 100003, Uzbekistan. Contact phones: (+998 71) 120-76-00, (+998 71) 120-76-10, fax; (+998 71) 120-76-41.