1. The construction of Tashkent City is determined by the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Measures to Improve the Architectural Appearance and Improvement of the Central Part of the City of Tashkent, as well as the Creation of Appropriate Conditions for the Population and Visitors to the Capital."
2. The "Tashkent city" international business center will be built on the territory bordering A.Navoi, Olmazor, I.Karimov and Furkat streets.
3. The total cost of the project exceeds $ 1 billion.
4. The "Tashkent City" international business center will be located on an area of 80 hectares.
5. High-rise buildings intended for business offices, hotels and apartments will be no higher than 40 floors, and residential buildings - no higher than 12.
6. There will be a five-star hotel and a few lower, the total area of hotels will be
64 thousand square meters.
7. In the center of "Tashkent City" there will be a park zone with a lake.
8. "Tashkent City" will be built for 5 years from the date of the beginning of the design development, before commissioning.
9. Special attention will be paid here to educational institutions, it is planned to build higher educational institutions, international schools, kindergartens and educational centers.
10. The aim of this project is to create an architectural complex in the center of Tashkent, implemented by introducing the latest trends in the world architecture and applying environmentally friendly and energy-saving intelligent technologies.